From:
Leendert Bakker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:06:05 +0100
Maybe a dumb answer to your prob, but it's helped me a lot.  By the way,
this is an reaction to your post...

I wash my feet thoroughly before entering -their- room.  Reason for this is:
their noses are more sensitive -and- their closer to it.  Washing
(absolutely NO soap !!) removes most smells and tends to leave them
desinterested.  When I noticed that they do not bit hands but do bite feet I
came to this conclusion and (fortunate me) it worked.  One prob.  that most
fuzzies wrestle with is that they have a prob understanding just how big you
are.  Mine still see my feet are something else than my hands, but since
they smell the same they're expecting food and/or hugs so they just snif and
only lick rarely.  Two weeks 'fore I started with the field test of this
idea I had a few developing scars on my feet so...

Greetings

Leendert Bakker
Amsterdam
The Netherlands