From:
Violette Malomay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:08:58 EST
Hi To All
Had to post.... Sent an e mail to Martha Stewart also and immediately got
back the same letter as Julie.  This is obviously an automatic letter that
is sent out to anyone who e mails her.  I wondered myself what it had to
do with ferrets.  There was an apology with it and that I should give it
a couple of week before I get a direct response from her.  I am kind of
keeping an eye out for it.  Don't expect any response though.  I am glad
she gave these wonderful little creatures the publicity they deserve but,
wanted to make sure she was giving out correct info.  Wouldn't want anyone
getting one and believing they just hang out all day!!!  We, who are owned
by ferrets, know better. :-) I think bundle of energy and curiosity
describes them the best.  I know ours fill our home with lots of love
and laughter.

I have a ferret, Teddy, who begs!  He will sit up pretty on his back legs
and beg.  This is for anything!  I have never seen a ferret do this.  It is
so cute.  If we have something that is good for him, we usually give in.
Can't help it!  No, my ferrets are NOT spoiled.  OK, maybe a little.  Does
anyone else have a ferret who does this?  The rest of them just try to
climb up my legs or lay on the floor and look up at me pathetically.

My thoughts and prayed to all sick fuzzies and for the one who have crossed
the bridge.  DOOKS to yours from our.

Vi and the gang
Tawny: Hang on guys I will get us out of this cage!
Chiquito: I did not bother the cat Mom, I'm innocent!
Sassy: Toe fetish, mm good!
Teddy: What you got there?  I haven't eaten in days!!!!