From:
Quad City Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:03:38 -0700
Hello Everyone!

We here at Quad City Ferret Rescue just wanted to remind everyone that
our Croc Hunter Raffle is still up and running and it will end On November
1, 2006.  Our shelter is relatively new, we became a shelter back in
January of this year, so we are trying to raise money for future
medical expenses, food, litter, bedding, and other necessary ferret
supplies.  Quad City Ferret Rescue is an official branch of the Emmett
Ferret Shelter and is a 501(c)3 federal non-profit no-kill ferret
rescue located in Moscow, Idaho.

The prizes in this raffle are:
-an autographed 8"x10" photo of the Croc Hunter Steve Irwin and his family,
 which is signed by both Steve and Terri
-a brand new hardcover copy of the book "Crocodile Hunter" written by Steve
 and Terri Irwin

These prizes were generously donated by Steve and Terri Irwin several
months ago before the tragic death of Steve.  They felt that all
animals in the world, including shelter animals, deserved a chance to
live.  In memory of Steve, part of the proceeds raised will be donated
to Wildlife Warriors which was his favorite charity.

Tickets are only $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00, so please buy some and help
us out.  Tickets can be purchased via paypal on our website:
http://www.emmettferret.org/qcfr/donations.php

*If you purchase $5.00 worth of tickets, paypal will show you as
purchasing 5 tickets, but you will receive 6 tickets.  We will send you
a confirmation email after you purchase tickets.

Thanks a bunch for helping us out!

Paul & Cathy Hamlett
Quad City Ferret Rescue
Moscow, ID 83843