From:
The Langdons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 19:04:57 -0000
I have a question about my boys.  They are both albinos from the same
litter, about 10 months old.  The vet has said they're both in good health
so I'm not really concerned, just interested.

Woozle has a very white and soft coat, but Hamish's coat is slightly
coarser and a little bit yellowed.  They get the same food (a mix of ferret
complete and Iams kitten food) with ferretone and a little ferretvite.
They also have cat hairball meds once a week.  They were both neutered
about six weeks ago but their coats were the same before.

Also Hamish tends to nip if he gets excited but not too bad, I have to keep
him away from my face as he seems to ave a taste for noses.  Woozle never
bites me even if he gets really excited.  Yesterday my seven year old
(human) who has recently got interested in ferrets came in their shed to
help me feed them etc and Woozle climbed up his leg and bit his thumb.  Is
this just because he doesn't know my son as well as he knows me?  and how
should I go about stopping him doing it in future?  My son really wants to
get to know them but this has made him rather nervous.

Thanks

Jane
Woozle and Hamish