Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:45:53 -0400
Hi All,

Last Friday Benita <[log in to unmask]> thoughtfully posted for the little
foundling we had turned in to us on 7/7.  I failed to let Benita know that
on 7/9, the person (Lisa, caring soul) who had found the little guy on
7/5, called to say she had been contacted by the owner, who is a neighbor
that lives only 4 houses down.  Lisa gave the "owner" our contact
information, as well as directions.  To date we have not been contacted
by the owner.  Enough said.

Best wishes,
Juliana Quadrozzi  770-984-1417
Ferret Business of GA