From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:35:23 -0700
HI all!!  Whew- we need a vacation :-)  We now have 13 ferrets in
isolation, most coming in this past week.  This is usually the time of
year, in our area, when we do get the most surrenders.  I guess folks
are planning their holidays and the fuzzies just don't fit in :-(  We are
currently updating the site so check it out and see all of the new kids!!

We sadly said good-bye to Kaytee this week as well.  She had kidney
failure which came on quickly and we helped her make her final journey
on the same day as we said good-bye to Cocoa.  It was a hard and sad day,
but it is all part of what we do.

This week was not total sadness and craziness as we did have one
adoption.  Sparkle found an awesome home and is doing great there.
That's what keeps us all going!!

Our new monthly raffle is up and going to.  It runs through 11/15/02 so
please take a look on the events page for it.  This is also the last day
for our ebay auction of the professionally framed and beautiful "What
Color Am I?" poster.  The URL for it is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=914830692

We are hoping to raise money to run blood work on several of the new
arrivals as well as get them all caught up on their exams and rabies
vaccinations.

Dooks to everyone out there and have a great weekend!!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.

407-869-6981