From:
WStein1369 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 17:23:38 EST
Strangest Behavior Yet!

Well my oldest sable, Bandit, has decided that he is becoming more and more
like his father (me).  In the morning when nature calls he usually comes in
to use the litter box in the bathroom.  Except, if I'm using the toilet he
stands with his front paws on the side of his box and does his business in
a standing position just like I do.  IS THIS NORMAL!  He just started this
behavior and though not harmful, that I can tell, can it be the beginning
signs of an adrenal problem?

Thanks for listening!

Wayne, Bandit and Chewy