From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:47:40 EDT
Jasmines favorite game, drag me around in the crinkle bag, sounds like a
good, quiet one for a recovering fuzzy.  She loves to be dragged across the
floor in her bag, while digging like crazy at the bag.  Keep in mind she's
laying down, while trying to dig to China by way of the crinkle bag.  A
good plastic grocery bag will work too, and has a convenient handle for
dragging ease.  Jasmine used to like the swinging bag ride, but age has
influenced her tastes.  Of course the younguns joining in and playing
pounce on the dragging bag, does not thrill her.  Sometimes she'll lay down
the law, and they will just watch.

w have two coupons good for a free 4 lb. bag of Iams,any type, that I will
give to a shelter.  They are good until 2-28-2000, and require proofs of
purchase, which will be included also.  Just e-mail me with an address, and
since there are only two, the first two to ask will receive them.  Just a
small thing, but I can't see them going to waste.

Sandy and the Fuzzbutt 4
Love those fuzzies,for tomorrow your bag may be empty.