From:
Monica Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:09:18 -0800
Regarding the post about ferret owners and the relation to punks, I kinda
have my own theory on the subject.  I think there are two kinds of ferret
people.

The first kind being in the punk or extravert category.  These people tend
to be very social, very outgoing, and love attention.  (I myself fall under
this category).  Some tend to stand out with colored hair, piercings and/or
tattoos.  If none of those are present then you can tell this fuzzie owner
by thier openess and thier love for life.  These people tend to like to
have alot of people around, not to mention animals.  They have enough love
to spread around.

The second kind of ferret owner tends to be a intravert.  They like things
a little more on the quiet side.  They usually have a very close knit of
friends and a very close knit clan of ferrets.  These are the type that are
quite content to spend a Saturday night watching a movie and hanging with
thier fuzzie on the couch or maybe reading a good book under a large tree
with thier fuzzie cuddled in thier lap.  They have a love for life also,
they just tend to love it with in a little bit more quiter of a way.

Please keep in mind, this is only my opinion and observation.  I think any
ferret owner is as special and kind as thier ferrets.  It really takes a
good hearted person to open thier home to these little carpet sharks.

Monica and The Fuzzy Bunch
Klondike, Cody, Althia, Domino and Neo
*and two very chubby kitties:  Ariel and Duece
**and my Rainbow Angels:  Bandit, Snickers, Sterling and Reeces