From:
Kelly Buehrle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:04:33 EDT
Someone from my local pound in Missouri called me today and told me they
had a ferret who was dropped off.  I can't take him (I just added one last
week!), but she said he was very nice, didn't bite, and had a cage, litter
box and some toys.  The owner said he brought the ferret in because he
didn't know what he ws getting into when he got it.

I don't even know the sex or age at this point, but if someone is
interested, I will go see him.  For more information, please email me
personally instead of posting on the fml.  I hope we can save this little
guy - or girl.

Thanks -

Kelly  [log in to unmask]