Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:18:27 EDT
Well once again I have to say goodbye to another sweet baby, my little
Bandit was over 6 years old, she was the first baby I ever had, my
little girl had been sick for a few weeks and had been in and out of
the vet. Well today I had to take her back and her sugar was low and my
vet did everything he could do to bring it back up but her little body
was to weak to fight any more. I'm gonna miss my little "Ditto" that
was her little knickname...

I bought her from a local petstore over 6 years ago, I picked her up
and she gave me ONE kiss, and I brought her home, that was the only
kiss she ever gave, instead she would put her sweet little foot or feet
on your face as in saying, talk to the paw hehe...or she would turn her
little face away, she really suckered me in that day at the pet store,
and I wouldn't change anything about it.

Rest well "Daddy's Ditto" I miss you my precious little angel. You were
daddy's first baby and so special to me, I love all of your brothers
and sisters, but you were daddy's first. By now you are over the bridge
and playing with all of your brothers, sisters and cousins...

Daddy, gramma and all of your brothers, sisters and cousins miss you
and love you...

I LOVE YOU DADDY'S DITTO...
A saddened daddy...