From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:02:26 -0400
Hi all,

We have a huge selection of excellent condition ferret cages that we
must get out of our basement before cold weather arrives.  If you need
a new cage, a larger cage, a smaller cage, a quarantine cage, an extra
cage -- please contact us!  We have all sizes, shapes, and all are in
excellent condition.  If purchased new, all these cages would build me
a new house!  :)

If you know of anyone that might need a cage, please let them know about
this!  There are lots of people that don't have access to the Internet
or don't get the digests that may be interested.

Some cages may work well for smaller animals or cats or bunnies, possibly
reptiles?  We also have a couple of bird cages.

Please email for directions.  First come, first served.  They MUST go!
I'm offering them to ferret people on this list first, then they will
go to the dump.

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom
Freedom, NH