From:
Joop & Astrid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:14:26 +0200
Hello you all,

I've just rejoined the FML mailinglist after being away for aprox. 2 years.
I have my own ferrets foundation in Holland now and I wanted to be up to
date in al ferret activity all over the world.  For that mather I just
purchased some American books to read more about Fuzzies in the US.  One
thing cought my interest in an instand you al tell that you have to degland
your ferrets, now I want to know from you, why do you all degland your
ferrets??  It is not a reproach or anything just curious.....overhere in
Holland we are not allowed to degland our ferrets and to be honest I don't
see the point of it.  So would anybody tell me why you do it......so we
can understand one of the differences between us and you.

Tnx to you all!!

Astrid and the 14 fuzzies in Holland.
(and the 18 in the shelter ofcourse :0)