From:
Erika Jabs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:57:57 EST
i have a some tips for everyone who doesn't like there ferrets smell (i
love it how i know Im home) well u find an outlet near his cage (not too
close) and get a glade plug in, light incense, candles.  when u vacuum
use pet safe carpet freash/carpet ( don't let your ferrets get into it)

when cleaning his cage use Clorox wipes or take the whole thing outside
and scrub it with a mix of water and laundry soap (tide smell so good for
so long) a tooth brush works great for cleaning in between those wires
too.

litter should be changed every 3 days or so i use all pet pine is great
your litter pan smells like wood shop and it never smells!!!!

for bedding i would suggest care fresh, carpet, or my favorite lambs wool
slip proof pad u can cut it to fit your cage its washable and really soft
on the little carpet sharks feet.

bath your ferret no more than once a month or else u will strip the oils
from his skin.  in between use ferret wipes of dissenting spray (watch
there eyes)

Well That's What I Do Hope It Helps Someone!!!!!!!
Erika, Panic, Jug, Flaz
have a musky day