From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 00:37:22 -0500
I found this ad listed on a local website and I have re-posted it with
full permission from the author:

*My Ferret Needs a Home!*   (02/02/06)
I got my dad his ferret, Marco, for christmas.  Turns out, my dad got a
new job and is always working, and if you know ferrets, they need lotsa
love!  Marco's a good boy, we just don't have time for him!  I will miss
him.  Only a "readoption fee" of $75, half of what I got him for.  Needs
a GOOD home.

Please contact her at this addy: [log in to unmask]

Do NOT contact me.  Thanks!  :)

--
Lin
Seiko, Nanoki, Yukina, and Sidney (the ferts)

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker

If a ferret bites you it is nearly always your own fault.  - Phil Drabble
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.