From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:53:25 -0400
Hello Everyone and Happy Father's Day.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my husband is finally out of the
hospital, Surgery went okay.  We got out of the hospital late (9:30 pm)
and I was calling the ambulance to come and get him because he was
bleeding.  But things have finally got into a routine and he is doing
better with his trach.  for all those who don't know about my husband,
he had a trach put in as well as major reconstruction in the nose and
sinuses as well as reconstruction on the back of the throat.

For all those who sent prayers to my family I want to let you know that
I appreciate all.  If I haven't responded to you please excuse me for I
erased all my emails.

Anyway hope everyone has a great day, and please continue to keep us in
your prayers.  The next two months are going to be very rough because I
have to stay with him continuously.

Sincerely
Jessica