From:
Sherri M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:54:37 -0700
hi there, About a month ago I went up to orlando to pick up a must have
blacked eyed white named Snow or SnowWhite as we call her.I knew that she
was a biter,she bite my lip as soon as i picked her up ,i had to have
her.But I am still having a problem with her biting,and when she bites she
doesn't let go.  I have never had to pry opena ferrets mouth to make her
let go.  I have tried blowing on her which makes her chomp harder,i tried
ferravite to have her lick me but then it turns to biting and of course i
did not want to tap her nose because she is just a baby :) but i need to
know what else i can try.  I have started this time out in the cage and it
seems to do ok but then she'll just sneak up on my and chomp my feet right
when she gets out.  PLEASE HELP !!  and ideas that have workeed for u,im
willing to try :)

Now for my gizmo.  He is just 3 months and i thought at 8 weeks he was just
being abnoxious and hyper because he was the baby (which i have not had a
baby in 3 years my other 4 where already at least 3 years old).  but now i
relized that this little guy can't hear me.  I thought something was up
when i tried to train him to come to a squeak toy and he refused to
respond, but i thought he is just stubborn.  Then he would sleep through
everything noises bangs against the cage and everything.I thought baby
needs his sleep.But when i started to vaccuum and he was the only one not
effected by the loud noise it dawned on me(hello i should have known
sooner)but my Rebel was also very stubborn and lazy when he was little and
i thought Gizmo was just like him.  so now I would like to have info on
what i can do to help him or play with him.He is very very vocal and if u
go to touch him while he is not lookign he flips out in to the weezle dance
and starts to play with u.  Any ideas ?

thanks
sherri
Snow white and the 4 fuzzies(nosey,bandit,rebel,gizmo)