From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:00:09 EDT
Hi All,

Womens football season is over so I have more time to post things I think
about concerning these 4 legged little guys.

We'll On Sunday, the Ferret Business of GA got a little guy who was found.
He had a bad cut on his nose.  IT was so bad his little face was swollen.
I mentioned to Juliana, I could take him to the vet to be checked out and
vaccinated.  I picked him up Wednesday night.  Took him to the vet on
Thurs.  Boy, when she cleaned up the nose, I was squinting.  But, he
continues go on without a care.

The reason I am writing is.  This little guy was loved.  He is under
quarantine so I play with him by himself in another room.  He loves to
play with you.  He plays some alone, but will come to your leg to play.
He is a very loving ferret.  He doesn't care to be caged.  Probably how
he got out.  So, if you are out there or know of someone who has lost
their ferret in the GA area.  Please contact Juliana 770-984-1417.  I am
sure he would rather be with his family.

Benita