From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:58:13 -0500
Good Morning FML:

Nikki  - Your statement
>When you say you don't support breeding do you mean you don't support
>anyone breeding ferrets for any reason?

No - If you want to be a responsible breeder - That is fine with me -
But don't ask me to help you out because you have too many & can't
afford the food or Medical care. To me - that is a irresponsible
Breeder. Also as a Ferret Rescue Organization, - If a Breeder chooses
to receive any of the DM Ferrets, How in a clear conscience Can we send
them monies to help. The monies that we are raising, is for medical
services (such as Spayed/neutering - Heartworm - ADV testing ) or other
problems they may have.

Kris S Mewton