From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:14:18 -0600
Hello fellow fmlr's,

I have a 1 and a half year old Marshall Farms, sable boy named Tango who
is having troubles.  I'm going to be taking him in to the vet but would
like to seek advice here also.

His symptoms are as follows:  he will occassionally throw up his food,
has periods of labored breathing but not every day (usually when playing
or walking around), has lost a little weight but not much and may
sometimes seem uninterested in play, sometimes staring while resting,
his stools are fine and he does play like normal.  A few weeks ago when
I took him in, my vet put him on Albon for ten days.  Nothing happened,
I was surprised that he didn't do any x-rays or blood work.  That is why
I would like your input...I am going to a different vet.  Thank you!

Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky and Lea