Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:54:13 -0500
Hi dis be one very tired SaraFerret.  As some of you knows, I now have
a baby daughter, Serena, who adopts me when she crossed de bridge.  Now
what could I do when a cute little cinnamon calls ya Mommy.  SaraFerret
is very tender-hearted.

I was woke dis morning by very loud squeaks from de blankets next to me.
We are sleeping on de floor as I donts want to miss hearing her.  So good
old SaraFerret trots out to de porch and drags in four bottles of fresh
ermine milk bottles filled very full.  Must've been those Great Pyrenees
dogs dat brought dose from ermine country.  So I picks up baby
Serena--Poo-wee, we is definitely gonna have to litter train you--change
diapers-put diapers in box on porch.  Smells much better now.  Den I
feeds her de milk and den smashed kibble wit milk.  She is growing like a
little weed but she wont ever be any bigger den she is now.  Just putting
on a few pounds.  As we were on earth we are here, but I puts her in the
backpack cause I donts want to leave her alone.  Den off to de Rainbow
Bridge

As I near de bridge, I am paged by de Boss--SaraFerret you have a
greeting at de Bridge.  And den I could see him in de distance.  And he
is running wowsie he is gonna fall off but no--he has one big towel
hanging out of his secret backpack which no one else on earth has cause
we is de only creatures who can bring something from earth to the bridge.

I catches him as he hops off de bridge, having been warned by de note
from his Mommy dat I had best catches him den as he can outrun anything.
He grabs me and hugs me.

Hi SaraFerret I be Milo ferret.

Yes I know.

How do you know so much about me Milo asks.

Well I has dis note from your human mommy.

Ok now can I goes back now dat I has seen you

Fraid not, Milo.  But one day in de future your humans will cross de
bridge and you can run and meet them then.

I could see big tears in his eyes as he (being a guy) tries to cover it
up but they break thru

Oh Miss SaraFerret, I miss Mommy and all de other furries dere.

I tell you what Milo when I gets you your wings and halo I will take you
someplace special.

Oks and he races me to de Kit and Kaboodle house aka Wing and Halo
place-- I lose due to Serena being in de backpack causing me to tilt a
bit.  I is gonna to have to take lessons in building up dose back and
leg muscles and hopefully Serena will soon walk.

What kinds of wings does you like I asks.

Well how about dose wit cars on dem.  Cars are there car wings.  I look
up and I see a new selection for boy type wings--guess de guys complained
about havin to wear girly wings.  Sure enough one Corvette pair of wings
wit little pictures of corvettes all over dem.  Wowsie what an idea.  We
tries dem on and dey fits like dey were made for him--who knows--maybe
dey were.  Ah he looks so cute and den de halo and he selects boys type
hammie.

Now Ms SaraFerret wheres de surprise--

Surprise I say?  Oh yeah now I remember.  I rushes as fast as I can what
wit de weight on my back and we heads toward de reflecting pool.  I ease
Serena out of de backpack and we all lean over dere.

Milo says wowsie I can see my human family but why is Mommy crying so
hard.

Wave at her Milo and he does and all of a sudden his mommy looks up and
quits crying and waves at him.

Do you think she saw me.

I dont know I says, but maybe she did, because she isnt crying anymore.
One of dese days when ya passes probation I tells him, you will be able
to slide down a shooting star and run over to Mommy who will be sound
asleep and you will be able to whisper soft dooks in her ears and give
her soft kisses but she wont wake up but she will smile when your
whiskers touch her face.

He glowed when I says dat.  Okay now off to de party.  PARTY!  Oh oh
must have talked too loud.  Dey were all at Milo's new place with food.
Pot-luck supper with pepsis and sweet iced tease and crackers and squirt
cheeses.

Musteys just loves to party, party, party.

And so ends another day at de Rainbow Bridge.

Dooks of love
SaraFerret