From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 09:53:59 -0500
Gods sky has another star shining tonight.
My little one has gone to light the night.

Take care of him Lord, he was so young.
A life so short after it had begun.

It's his first time away and I miss him so.
I didn't know you wanted him, it was hard to let go.

Such a tint being to help brighten your sky.
I know he's looking down and seeing me cry.

His spirit is at The Bridge waiting for me,
but his soul is shining with thee.

Yes I see now, many more stars flashing their light.
They tell me they've welcomed him and others into the night.

My heart is heavy and sad right now.
Though there are so many more here waiting for a home.
I'll take in another so it won't be alone.

They are unwanted by many, abused and abandoned.  Perhaps you took him with
you to give
others a chance
That they might have reason to war dance.

My heart will heal, I have his memory you see,
and there is his light, burning with thee.

He moved over so another could be loved.
Thank you Lord for your heaven above.

Your sky is ever so bright with all the little souls that left earth
tonight.
A wonderful place, so near you
For each ...tiny light.

Lynn

PS I have not suffered a loss, I was just thinking of all those who have.