Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:16:37 -0500
ok folks, i have heard enough of this nonsense!  so much that i gave it a
try *SHEEPISH GRIN*

well, my newest ferret, an albino squeaker named tinkerbelle, she just woke
up and came out to see me...so i checked her.  lo and behold, she SMELLED
LIKE FRUITY PEBBLES!  not a flower or a delicate odor but fruity as a bowl
of fruit loops!  HAHAHA..i thought i woiuld crack up!  i never would have
guessed a ferrets butt would smell so sweet :)

i tried another ferret but anastasia had no odor except the cornchip ears.
ditto to the kikomann.  hey, wait a minute...nicholii does has the hint
of honeysuckle.  so, a nice %50 of mine smell sweet.  hmm....a new air
freshner available for u.s. markets??  i don't think so.....funny i never
noticed this before and i am sure glad noone saw me "discovering" this
aroma :)

peace---malissa d
& my little biz