From:
Sue Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:36:53 EDT
Hi All,

I'm suprised I didn't see anyone post about this...but I thought it was
damned near hysterical.

I'm a HUGE Simpsons fan.  I watch it every Sunday, plus I try to catch as
many reruns as I can.  Well, this past Sunday night there was an episode
that had ferrets in it!  I about fell over, it was SOOO funny.

I can't remember what the whole episode was about specifically, something
about Homer has become the law all of a sudden, and he and Chief Wiggum
have to go and bust the mobsters.  You know, Fat Tony and the gang.
Well....what happened was, Fat Tony (goofball that he is) and his cronies
were taking ferrets out of a shipping box (it had FERRETS stamped on the
side of it) and glueing cotton balls on their heads and tails to make
them look like toy poodles to be sold on the black market.  Now, I am not
by a long shot CONDONING the glueing of cotton balls to ferrets, nor
faking people out to think they are toy poodles (this is the Simpsons
after all, anything can happen and usually does) but here's the funny
part: one of the ferrets was who had gotten Fat Tony BUSTED!!  LOL...he
was wearing a big wire tap on his back (apparently Tony failed to notice
as he glued the cotton balls to it) and that was how Homer and Chief
Wiggum had found out.  So, a ferret ratting out the mob?  LOL.  It was
funny, and I am sure I am not doing the scene justice describing it...
but a ferret smart enough to rat out the mob!  I thought it was pretty
good...and didn't make ferrets look like bad pets or anything...just
smart.  Cheers to Matt Groenig.

Sue
and the fab four
Dante, Toby, Templeton, and Nala