From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 22:00:22 EDT
Hi out there everyone!

First, mom's letting us go first on the computer - we think it's so she can
check what we're sending - but better than no chance at all! We were so
*thrilled* to see our union mentioned in the latest posting - thanks you,
Lucky Charminator!!

Let's see . . . we were trying to think of other rules to add to the contract
and we each came up with one (this is of course in addition to the rights to
rearrange and landscape any and all plants!) -

Gushi -> Right to eat as much pasta as we wish - and I want my OWN pasta dish!

Buster -> Right to scratch the carpet as much as I see fit - even if it starts
to fall apart!!

Geisha -> Right to be lifted to anywhere that I can't reach (pretty much
everywhere - and no I'm not fat! I'm pleasantly rounded!) for purposes of
investigating.

Me (Nik) -> Right to explore all 'off-bound' areas; including all counters,
desks, bedrooms, closets, etc!

Now, we'll let mom take over - okay, everyone get those ideas in - we can't
be held down forever!!

Geez, don't know what's got into these guys! Oh well, they're still cute
(usually!).

About Gushi and his pasta craze - is it okay to give him a bit once or twice a
week? Or could this mess up his little system?? I haven't noticed anything
nasty yet, but I thought it best to ask of the experts. Does anyone else have
Italiano ferrets out there? Actually, all the boys like it - Geisha just
sticks up her nose and asks "Where the heck are the raisins??!". Gushi is,
however, a fanatic. He even hears me filling a pot with water and go to the
stove and he's trying to jump up my leg!! "Wait for me to cook it, for crying
out loud!"

Well, that's about it for now - have a good day!

Georgette and the members of LAPRA (Gushi, Nik, Buster and Geisha)
Georgette Peters
Steacie Library - x.55084
Do the ferret frolic of life!