From:
Gretchen Bandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:14:27 -0400
For Sale:

3 Marshall Farms Baby Ferrets (all were born late April 06), healthy,
registered with birth certificates, up to date on shots, altered - all
male.

These ferrets were all purchased from pet stores.  Pictures are available
upon request.  We believe one of them to be deaf (the sweetest and cutest
in my opinion) but this has not stopped him from being happy and playful.

Unfortunately we have exotic cats that are quite rambunctious and we
are unable to allow the ferrets free roam of our house.  We purchased a
very large multi level cage for them.  This cage stands over 5' high
with a rolling stand.  It has many floors, shelves, ladders, tubes and
accessories.  We also purchased extra tubes and made a 'running track'
for the boys that exits from the top of one side of the cage and runs
across the top to the other side.

These animals are NOT cage animals and we haven't been able to give them
all the time they need out of the cage for play.  We have invested a LOT
of money on these little guys but because we're not able to give them the
life they deserve we see no choice but to find a good home for them.  I
would like them to go to a home where they will be able to get a minimum
of two hours a day of 'out of cage' playtime.

Included with the ferrets will be the cage with all the shelves, ladders,
tubes etc.  Also included are several water bottles, several food dishes
- three large litter boxes, a large cube hammock, a large tube hammock,
several toys, lots of treats, vitamins, and such.  I will also include
extra litter and food so you have everything you need for these great
little guys.

As I said, we have spent a large amount of money on these animals between
purchasing them, the cage, and all the accessories.  Finding them a good
loving home is most important but we also need to get at least some of
the money back - we are asking $350 for all.  I would prefer to keep all
three boys together but may consider separating them if there is no
interest in all three.

We live in North Georgia near Dalton.

Please send all inquiries and questions to [log in to unmask]

Thanks.