From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:17:51 -0700
Here's another heads-up to watch out for viruses.  I've got two
recently-- Each subject read "FML #--" with the numbers being 26 and 30.
One had a joke about driving and the other was about a lady needing help
for her four ferrets.  The one about the ferrets was all jumbled and did
not have many complete sentences.  I tried to respond to both emails,
but, of course, the email addresses did not really exist.

If you don't have virus protection right now, go to www.nortonvirus.com
and get it before you get hit with a virus or worm (you may have
already).  Click on "Downloadable" and get the 2003 version for $44.95
(savings of $15).  You can download it at that very moment and save your
computer!

I downloaded it, and it's worth it; I was having a lot of problems with
my eBay contacts getting bogus emails from me and getting infected.
Viruses are very bad for business.