From:
Diane Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:08:24 -0500
The Holiday Season is upon us and giving us those "fuzzy feelings again".

I would like to invite you to join in and combine our efforts again this
year by hosting the Ferret Giving Tree Party this Sunday, December 11th
beginning at 1:00 pm.

We had a really successful event last year and several people have asked
if we can "Do it Again"

I was thinking how lucky I am to be able to provide all the ferrets that
come my way with whatever they need as we all know, there are so many
ferrets that don't have even the basic necessities.  That there are so
many shelter moms and dad who are stretched beyond their limits as the
sole care givers who could use some help.  There are many ferrets posted
with their pictures and bios on the Ferret Giving Tree and also so many
ferrets alone who are at the local ARL's, & MSPCA's as well there are
more in our foster care network.

I would like to host a Ferret Party at my house (2 Lantern Road,
Holbrook, MA 02343) to put together the Ferret Care Packages and send
them out over the holiday season.

           The Ferret Giving Tree Website is:
<http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm>

Feel free to browse through and select one or more ferrets to be their
special ferret Santa.  Our goal will be on the day of the party to ensure
that every available ferret still listed on the giving tree goes gets a
Santa.  If we all pool our resources together, we can put everyone's
names on all the packages we send out.

Who would like to join in to make a difference in the lives of the less
fortunate ferrets and assist the wonderful shelter moms who care for them
everyday?  We have all lost so many beloved ferrets this year one way to
honor them is to reach out and help another one.

Please feel free to email me with any questions and how you can help.

Sincerely,
Diane Wall

2 Lantern Road, Holbrook, MA 02343 (use <http://www.mapquest.com/>
for directions)