From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:39:58 -0500
Sukie wrote,
>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: my two cents
>
>One thing, though, comes out again and again and that one thing is that
>multiple donors/volunteers have expressed themselves in ways which show
>that they felt insulted, neglected, or both. For that a solution DOES
>need to be found. A person can't stand without a spine, and similarly
>the backbone of any large project is the crew of people who give their
>labor and money to help.

Sukie, you can say that again, again and again. I am one of those
who've been trashed, backstabbed, ignored and ripped off. I've lost
my business, my health and my marriage is damn near dead too, but go
ahead, all of you who know so much more than I do and have SO much more
rescue experience, go ahead and treat me like a piece of sh@@ and then
feel superior about it.

Some of you are among the best-known names in the ferret world.

Thank you all, good considerate souls. Sleep well, smile in the mirror,
and happy holidays!

Susann Thiel