Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:38:57 -0400
Hi everyone!!
We had quite a scare last night and today when Meep ended up missing.  We
searched all normal hidey holes and then in panic searched all other likely
and unlikely spots to find him.  Finally today Daisy (leave it to a ferret!)
found him.  He had gotten up under our eaves where we store boxes and had
slipped into one that he couldn't get out of.  BEWARE!  This box had the
flaps interlocked like a lot of people do and while it made it very easy to
get into it made it almost impossible to get out again.  From now on our
boxes will be taped shut so this doesn't happen again.  Now I'm having a
cup of tea to relax and Meep is sleeping VERY soundly (after tanking up on
eats and water).  Daisy of course wants to play!

Karla
Meep and Daisy