Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:28:51 -0300
I'm am all ferreted out, and the guys are all Mom'd out.  Of course Daisy
Mai is still runnin' around.  Jade Elaine finally crashed, getting a
little older I guess.  My precious boy!!!

So here Daisy Mai and I are sittin' looking at the sillier side of an old
poem.

I recited it to her first and she gave a kiss on the cheek for it.
<grin>

Do you all remember that childhood poem "Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear"
yadda, yadda, yadda.

Well I got to sayin' Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Wuzzie, then substitute hair for
Fuzzy.  It took me a time or two to say it, but I still got my kiss, I
love you too Daisy Mai!!!

Speaking of Daisy Mai, I hear many things being bulldozed around, just a
sec and I will have a peek.

Oh good, Daisy Mai here, Mom's off seeing what I am into, I did a real
doozy so that will keep her busy for a bit.

I feel like listening to some Ozzy, let' see, how does Mom do that;
open, close, track 13, play

"Finished with my Jader cause he always interrupts my life"
oh oh, here they come, Jade is after me, with Mom close behind, I'm
outta here..........

PS:  What this Rose thing anyway?

             ()
Here's a raisin for ya