From:
Erin Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 06:43:51 -0800
Lisette,

Good Luck on your surgery and a speedy recovery.

I tell them a ferret is more than twice the work of a toddler, because
that is what my friends with children have told me when they come over.
Kids scribble on walls with marker and they poop on the carpet too,
plus throw food and leak everywhere, but you can turn on a cartoon show
and they zombie out and shut up for a while. Cant do that to distract a
ferret and keep it occupied and out of trouble. Just sayin.

(I'll stick to the ferrets, you all can keep the kids).

Erin