From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:44:56 -0700
>From:    Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Banbury Ferret Welfare

I tried not to respond to this...since i know nothing of the actual facts
here...just the 2 posts that i have read... but i just kept getting madder!

why do people have to be so mean spirited?...i saw nothing in Mr. Dyer's
post that neccesitated such a nasty response...as i am sure most of us
readers didn't...if indeed there was some underlying, real reason for her
to be so nasty...it should have been done privately...

he did not say he was the ONLY one to take care of his ferrets...just that
he DID...why were you so defensive about that?...

i know nothing of his business or yours...but from the way the two posts
came across...i perceived his as nice and yours as mean...as i am sure
others who do not know either of you did...which do you think we would
choose to deal with?

kat

===
"http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/index.html"
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest boy!!!~*~
MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man!!!~*~FEIVEL~my new Sterling Silver~*~
MEEJA~my new sable maniac woman!!!~*~CHASE~my new DEW lady~*~
ARMAND~my new sable gentleman~*~Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!
Kat~Kar Kreations..."http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Suite/4300/index.html"

[Moderator's note: Posts on both sides were sent back for reworking.  I,
too, see no need to drag the FML into a private difference of opinion and
I'm trying to keep the posts as factual as possible.  BIG]