From:
"Mozian, Demetria R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:16:28 -0400
>From: R Downs
>
>Demi, convince you that Peanut will not be lonely and that Georgia
>will not miss her little peanut.

LOL! Thanks, Renee. Yes, I do feel a bit better about Georgia and
Peanut's separation. I do have two boys (human) 14 and 12, so they are
not quite at that stage, but I am waiting for the "change". Anyway,
you did some good convincing and thanks for the information about our
Zoo membership. I didn't know that.

Demi

I have two ferrets that I am completely nuts about (Bobby and Ariel).
I adopted them from FerretsFirst Rescue and volunteer there whenever
I can.