From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 09:01:34 -0500
Howdy all!

Food stashin' is quite the activity at the Ferret Funny Farm!  Lily has
ALWAYS been a food stasher.  We didn't know it until.....being musicians,
we have our music equipment in our studio (which doubles as the ferret play
room).  Bruce picked up one of the smaller amplifiers to move it into the
van, and, lo and behold, it was a FOOD STASH AREA!  A huge mountain of food
pellets came tumbling out and we cracked up.  Lily has always been a toy
and food stasher.  I then watched her everyday, seeing how busy she was, I
wondered if she ever ATE any of her stash.  But she would eat at the food
bowl and stash separate pieces. :o)  This was really funny, and no one else
disturbed her stuff either!  She is older now and doesn't do that anymore.
I wonder if she was waiting for the famine or something!  LOL

Love to all FUZZIES and those owned by them!
Shannon P.