From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:45:23 -0400
Hi Sukie

I thought maybe one of the AFA judges who is on this list might respond
but since I live with one guess I will have to be good enough :)  I can
not speak for any other sanctioning organization or independent group on
how they judge ferrets at their shows.  As far as the AFA goes they have
a exhibitors guidebook that decribes what is expected.  To check it out
go to http://www.ferret.org/events/Guidebook.htm

The section on muscle is located in the championship section.  Take it
from someone who has shown for quite a while..you will get nailed on
muscle at an AFA show.  I have stewarded many times and can't tell you
how many times I have writen on a comment card "lacks muscle".

Hope that answers your question :)

~Tara Palaski
PFRA