From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:25:42 -0500
Has anyone seen a website that has a ferret sleepy sack stackable thing?  I
have seen it, but can't find the website now.  It was some sort of tubing
contraption that you could buy in sets of 12 and 24 and 36 etc., that could
be put together in various ways and then sleepy sacks could be hung off the
square sections.

I know I could probably be more vague, but I just don't know how to
describe it.  Please email me if you know what I am talking about.  LOL

Keep on dooking...

April

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

"Get thee down. Be thou funky." - Anonymous