Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 02:50:04 -0400
Well to those who have sent me e-mails about Merlet thanks..  and thanks
for the message Skeeter.. :) it is greatly appriciated.. :)

On the note about the ferrets in pet stores and bad owners..  your feelings
get even worse when the pet stores don't take care of them..  you find baby
ferts with messy nasty disgusting drinking water..  and when you tell the
clerks at the store they do nothing..  can't hold them because they bite..
and can only be held by someone interested in buying them..  no it isn't
crazy to feel that way..  sometimes the only thing you can do is try to
educate everyone you can about what ever pet you own..  be that fert or
bun..  many people still believe that ferts are viscious creatures..  My
little girl only wants to kiss my face clean everytime i see her..  and has
NEVER bitten anyone except in play..  education of any and everyone you see
with ferts who are clueless is the key..  directing them to a GOOD vet that
you trust with ferts is second on the list..  maybe keep a card with the
FML list serve on it..  or the Ferret FAQ web addy can help..  i give out
my e-mail and send the people the info that way..

hugs and dooks and bunny love to all ..  and if anyone can get me more info
on the FLO..  please send it along..  have a friend with 4 ferts and no web
access..  she is curious...

Ronda and the Critter Farm
Rocky the Ferret  "Mom I want a bannana popcicle! Now!"
Inky the Cat  "Mom gimmy a bbq potato chip. Please!"
Spatz the other Cat  "Feed me now! I can see the bottom of my bowl!"
(she has 3 legs and no tail was hit by a car-- please watch out for pets
while driving!)
Merlet the Lop Dwarf Bunny  Merlet passed over the rainbow bridge on Friday
March 12.. she joins Snowflake the ferret and Herculese the mouse.. May God
watch over them all.. :_(
Harlequin (Harley) the other Dwarf Bunny "Ohh I like my new big cage mom!
Powder Puff (Puff)  Ok.. so yeah I am dad's new bunny but I know they miss
someone else.

I am at http://geocities.com/Petsburgh/3717