From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 16:55:14 -0500
I think that we all know that experiments take place everyday on all types
of animals.  Not that I like it but it is just a fact of life that they use
animals to test drugs and such for use on we humans.  To continue discussing
the pros and cons and flaming the humans that are involved in these
experiments are useless and only causing hard feelings on the FML.  The FML
is here to help all of us to learn and share our experences with our
ferrets.  Our hats off to Big for taking time out of his days or nights to
be sure we have an issue each day.  I think we should make it a little
easier for him and keep our comments related to our ferrets and their good
health.

Litter!  I think the corn cob litter is very good to use.  It is absortent
and there is no dust, also I think it helps keep down the odor.  I plan to
go to Home Depot and try the stove pellets.  It sounds like they may be less
expensive.  The corn cob is about $10 for 40 lbs.

We went to the SPCA this week and was glad to see there were no ferrets.
They have a board where people have put pictures up of dogs, cats and such
that had been adopted but no ferret pictures.  WELL, they do now!  Flower
and Blossom have their picture on the wall now with their ribbons they had
won.

All the fuzzies in our house are doin just great and looking forward to the
Spring so we can get outside more.

Guess that is my input for now.  Love and Fuzzies Kisses
Penny