From:
bs906431 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 21:51:10 +0200
Hi all,

just received a phonecall from the president of one of the 3 Belgian ferret
clubs/shelters.  Shortly after a ferret frolic, ferrets who attended
started showing signs of green smelly diarrhea, vomiting, lack of appetite,
etc... Medical exams pointed out that it wouldn't be coccidiosis (quite
well known here) but firm suspicion has risen that we have to deal with the
first cases of ECE in Belgium.  The disease has been unknown until now.
Just another medical problem on top of the others we have to deal with and
we know so little about.  :-( Since a few months American ferrets have
known to been imported in Belgium.  Pure coincidence?

The other day one of my friends asked me to launch following question:
What would be the typical pricetag on an average American ferret?  Let's
say a Marshall ferret.

Stef