From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:39:48 -0400
Just an FYI, In the USA, we are 'lucky' to beat out th UK on tick
species....., I can vouch for 6 varieties here...
The Deer tick, in the Northeast & Upper Midwest; The Lone star tick,
Throughout the US; The Black-legged tick, Midwest & South; The American
Dog tick, Throughout the US; The Western Black-legged tick, West coast;
and The Pacific coast tick, West coast.

If there was a choice of only one to eradicate, I would say it`s the
DEER TICK,..  one dangerous little biter!  Let`s hope it`s NOT a banner
year for them!

dooks to all,...
john rich & the n.j. gang.

"THE AVERAGE DOG IS NICER THAN THE AVERAGE HUMAN!"