From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 12:37:48 -0400
Well, it seems our household is just growing by leaps and bounds (and
dooks and giggles).

Yesterday we adopted two more from Dookie's House.  They are Lancelot,
a beautiful 5 yr old male, and Guinevere, a gorgeous 3 yr old female.
Lance is a really unusual color - he's sort a dark silver with lots of
beige and tan mixed in.  Guinevere is a very dark sable with a full hood
(or t-mask).  Lance is very friendly, but Guinevere is unfortunately a
nipper - a very *hard* nipper.  With a little love and patience (and lots
of bruises for us), she will get over that in time.

BTW, Dookie's House was a wonderful place.  Pat, the owner, and Carolyn
his wife were very helpful and friendly.  Pat has a number of permanent
residents, many of whom have severe health problems, but it was obvious
that they were all very loved and very well cared for.  Thanks, Pat!

The Runt is doing well.  (Nope, no permanent name yet.) He looks SO much
better than he did in the store.  He's turning into a little bully,
though.  I think because he was pushed around by the other, healthier
kits in the store cage, he has learned to be more assertive than he
really needs to be.

<sigh>  Ferret-math.  What would we do without it?

Roger
Digger, Bear, Fox and Sniffles (Would you STOP bringing strangers into
OUR house!)
The Runt (Let me out!  I wanna attack someone twice my size!)
Lancelot and Guinevere (Oh, not ANOTHER home!  We just got used to the
shelter place!)