Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 02:42:29 -0400
I noticed that the other day as well. We received about $20 in
donations via paypal. Now we have $18.72. That is a $1.28 difference.
Yes, it is only roughly a dollar difference. But that $1.00 can help
a ferret in need. It pisses me off that they can rob a non-profit
organization. Don't get me wrong I do understand that they need to have
some sort of payment to keep their services available to the public.
But, us non-profits have to go through a lot of paperwork just have
some sort of verification of our duties. Hey, I truly think non-profits
shouldn't be robbed of these fees, but rather take more out of the
general public.

Sincerely,

Kris Church LVT
Co-Director of the Richmond Ferret Rescue League
http://www.RichmondFerretRescueLeague.org