Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:07:05 -0700
Hi all

Business has picked up and dat is not as good thing.

A little girl named Snowy came in today.  She waz met by da newly arrived
Kizzy and Sassy.  They were happy to see her and greeted her warmly.
There waz not new news to relate but they did sit around and talk for a
while.  Then it waz off for a tour of da place to see all da sights and
attractions.  Then it waz off to Dirt Mountain where da digging resumed.
They decided to dig a really large den to accomadate a few more ferrets
so they would not have to dig when da next one arrived besides it waz
fun.  They had no idea when dat would be but while they waited they would
have a real big den to play in.  They started da digging but again had to
call on da local excavating crew which waz only to happy to help.  They
dug and dug and soon had it done.  Now they could get in pretty many so
they could play and loaf da rest of da time.  They did go over to da Sock
Steal Game and get some socks to stock it with though.  She said to tell
her mommy dat she luved her and to send lots of ferrety kisses her way.

A little guy named Bandit came in next.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  Since he didn't have
anyone here I suggested da he go over to da Ferretvite Festival to dance
and met new friends.  He agreed.  While he waz waiting for it to open he
went over and met da Ferretone Flood and lapped up a bunch of it.  He
enjoyed dat a lot.  Then it waz off to da Festival for da both of us.  He
started out dancing with me but soon found new partners to dance with.
He lapped up da ferretvite and danced and danced.  He seemed to have a
real good time thereand I think he danced with everyone before da night
waz over.  After they threw us out we all headed for Hammock Haven for a
nap.  He said to send his luv and a ferret kiss each to hiz mommy and
daddy.

A little girl named Scamper came in.  Shye waz met by Natalie, Bandit,
Snow, Kizzy and Pania.  They were real happy to see her and greeted her
warmly.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they knew each
other.  Then da usual gossip session started where everyone dat waz
interested got caught up on all da news and gossip at home.  Then it waz
off for da tour to see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them
over at da Tube Park where everyone waz playing in da practice tubes
running and chasing each other.  They had a pretty intense game of tag
going there to.  I didn't get all da rules but everyone seemed to
understand them and waz totally involved in it.  They seemed to have a
lot of fun at it and ran and ran for some time.  They had to stop for a
nap at da Hammock Haven when everyone got tired out.  She said to send
lots of luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A pair came in later.  Their names were Trooper and Casper.  They were
met by Isis, Ossi, Murray, Rusty and Mr. Snowman.  Everyone waz happy
to see them and greeted them very well.  Then da gossip session started
and everyone waz clamoring for news of home.  They sat around and talked
for soem time.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  After da tour they headed over to da Fields to run and roll
in da grass for a while.  They had a good time just rolling around and
snorkeling in da grass.  Then a game of chase started where everyone waz
chasing everyone and generally having a good time.  They ran for some
time and then everyone had to make a trip to da Gravy Gourmet to get some
energy from all da running.  A good time waz had by all.  They both said
to send their luv and kisses and cuddles to their mommy and daddy.

I am off to play in da Fields myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee