From:
Allbill System <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 00:20:33 -0500
Here's a message to sing the praises of the "butt ugly"!

RE: Bob C. & his Stella...

As I read Bob C's post, the tears rolled down my cheeks ... not in sorrow,
but in celebration for all the souls I have had the honor to share a brief
instance of experience!  And some humans arrogantly call such souls
'companion animals', or 'pets'!  Bob speaks so clearly for the very reason
why true ferret people seek to bond with Ferrets ...

THEY ARE WHO THEY ARE!  Joy unbound!  Genuine & honest ... ya know when
they are happy or pissed!  Ferts are energy incarnate & always seeking ...
seeking what's just beyond that door ... don't we all wonder what's on the
other side of the "Door"?  Just look over at that fuzzy face curled up in
a ball ... remember when you laughed when they spent a whole bunch of time
scratching at the cupboard, trying to get inside!!  LOL!

Bob ... Stella is now at the Bridge, an' ya know she's not just 'waiting'
for ya!  You have helped her get there 'cause all the energy ya shared with
her helped her move forward!  She's there doin' stuff we humans aren't yet
able to imagine!  Celebrate that!  And remember that souls with whom we
share experience can never be separated from us ... your energy is forever
'twined with Stella's soul!  But ya already know this, I thought it might
help to hear it from someone else.

When you feel 'something cold' against your skin ... picture that 'butt
ugly face' ... she's letting ya know it's okay ... an' she's still with
you! :o)

Garry & Jake