From:
Ed DoBoer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 19:36:07 +0000
  I have only been on the FML for a couple of weeks, but your wealth of
information is great as I know not one other person who owns a ferret.  I
have a problem I hope you can help with.
  I have 2 little girls, Cleo 3 1/2 years old, and Baby 3 years old.
This has only happened twice, the second time a couple of days ago.
After bathing both ferrets.  about 1/2 hour later, I heard blood-curdling
screeching coming from Cleo.  Baby was terrorizing her so badly, I had to
seperate them for almost 12 hours.  I thought they might kill each other.
Whatever would have brought this on????  Did it have anything to do with
the bathing?  They have been bathed the exact same way all of their
lives.  Please help.  It was awful to see them at each other like that
when they are normally the best of buds.

Thanks

Susan
Baby (temporarily insane)
Cleo (temporarily terrified)