From:
Gloria Jouppien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 07:01:09 -0400
Probably someone has said this one already, but I'll venture the 2 cents
just in case it's been over-looked. There is a ferret who is a "regular"
on a remake of a popular children's show called Hammy Hamster: Tales from
the Riverbank (or something to that effect). I think the ferret's name is
Billy Bob Ferret.  :)

Gloria and fuzz-muffins
(Clark Sable, Whitey Houston, Care Bear; foster ferret Arnold (the
terminator); baby-sitting ferrets Daffodil, SweetPea, and Sammy)
Pictures anyone? Visit them at:
http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~aa558/welcome.html