From:
Anne Willingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:31:32 -0500
Ahhh, Marilyn... I would believe your theory, except for the fact that I
have seen those same "fastidious" ferrets gleefully spreading wet potting
soil all over the clean white kitchen linoleum(not once, but twice in
about five minutes) and happily dumping glasses of orange juice off the
coffee table and amassing giant piles of poo right next to the pristine
litter box.  Not to mention merrily digging all the water out of the
water bowls, followed by kibble.  Or emptying a full box of breakfast
cereal all over the carpet (before I knew the little snots could make
the leap to the kitchen island...) AND licking all the marshmellows in
said cereal so they are stuck to the floor.  Don't even get me started
on little white ferrets that like to play in fireplace soot.  Did you
know that black soot just won't wash off of white weasel fur?  I could
go on and on.

I think it's actually part of their Evil Plan for World Domination.  Who
could resist that sweet little face innocently kissing the inside of your
elbow?  I think the real issue is that they haven't figured out yet that
that part of the anatomy controls nothing and will not serve their
nefarious cause.  I shudder to think that one day they will figure that
out... Sigh.