From:
Adrienne C Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 19:11:07 -0700
The friend I mentioned before who wanted to get one of my ferrets from
Oregon to Michigan is wondering if there are any shelters in the Detroit
area.  She really had her heart set on taking Carli home, but when she did
finally find an airline that will carry live cargo unaccompanied by a
passenger, the cost was simply outragous!  So now she has the
I-want-a-ferret hunger and no ferret coming home.

Thanks to all those who suggested means of transportation!

Adrienne & Barry, et.al.