From:
Amanda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 01:21:44 +0000
Hi, I need some help getting two ferrets from Nashville, TN to Knoxville,
TN.  They have been adopted and now are waiting to hitch a ride.  They
have a travel cage that will fit in the back seat of a 4 door sedan.  If
you or anyone you know travels this route, please contact me ASAP.  These
girls want to go home.  Actually, one is chewing on the cage saying right
now, "Take me out of here I wanna go to Knoxville!!!!"